...For it is time to seek the Lord, Till He comes and rains righteousness on you.
-Hosea 10:12

About this site

Thanks for visiting!
"Righteous Rains" was created for friends who wanted to conduct an online book club/Bible study. Are you interested in joining us? Please email Anna at vaagen@bellsouth.net to request full access to this site.

We are currenty reading...

Created to be His Help Meet by Debi Pearl

By now, most of us have read Chapter 1, and many have posted on it. Let's all try to read Chapters 2 & 3 by next Monday, June 1st!



Monday, May 17, 2010

Behind already!

Hey Ladies! I am so excited to participate in a bible study online. My life has gotten too busy to schedule out a regular meeting time so I welcome this new kind of group! I too am a homeschool mom of two kids, Judson (11) and Caroline (10). I also work 7 days on/7 days off as a hospital pharmacist at Northside Forsyth Hospital. My political husband has recently put his name on the ballot for Forsyth County District 1 Commissioner. This is clearly not my calling so I need some encouragement to give him encouragement. LOL I am hoping and praying that this book/study/blog will do just that. I am looking forward to our discussions. However, I am BEHIND ALREADY. I just ordered the book and companion journal and hope to recieve it in a few days. I will post again after reading the first chapter! Hope your week is awesome!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Michelle! We're just thrilled to have you! Jump in whenever you can! Don't let it be a source of stress to you- just roll with it! :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anna! I was out on the lake with some friends today and a few had read the book. I know that God has placed this book for me to read at this exact time in my life. You are so awesome for starting the blog. I love the idea...

    ReplyDelete