...For it is time to seek the Lord, Till He comes and rains righteousness on you.
-Hosea 10:12

About this site

Thanks for visiting!
"Righteous Rains" was created for friends who wanted to conduct an online book club/Bible study. Are you interested in joining us? Please email Anna at vaagen@bellsouth.net to request full access to this site.

We are currenty reading...

Created to be His Help Meet by Debi Pearl

By now, most of us have read Chapter 1, and many have posted on it. Let's all try to read Chapters 2 & 3 by next Monday, June 1st!



Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Renee ~ Chp. 2 and 3

Short chapters full of good stuff! What stuck out to me was having a heart of joy and thanksgiving. Basically, the old adage of reaping what you sow. If I go about my day in a bad mood with bitterness and resentment, it will affect everyone around me. Moms know this all too well when your baby is upset and you get upset. She only gets more frustrated, right? It doesn't help to calm her down at all!

So that's the way my hubby-to-be must feel. My bad attitude (or good attitude) rubs off on him too! Remembering to be thankful for not only him, but our beautiful daughter, and all the other things that God has blessed us with, will start my day out on the right foot.

Now I'm the first to admit that I'm not always happy, but I do always try to look at the bright side of things (earning me the nickname "sunshine" from a couple friends, haha!). Although this may annoy some people sometimes, for the most part, you can't be or stay mad when you see the joy in life. Take a little time each day to see what God has created for us and given us - you just can't help but be joyful and thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment