...For it is time to seek the Lord, Till He comes and rains righteousness on you.
-Hosea 10:12

About this site

Thanks for visiting!
"Righteous Rains" was created for friends who wanted to conduct an online book club/Bible study. Are you interested in joining us? Please email Anna at vaagen@bellsouth.net to request full access to this site.

We are currenty reading...

Created to be His Help Meet by Debi Pearl

By now, most of us have read Chapter 1, and many have posted on it. Let's all try to read Chapters 2 & 3 by next Monday, June 1st!



Thursday, June 3, 2010

My Thoughts

WOW! Funny you called this blog Righteous Rains.... I am DEFINITELY feeling a downpour! LOL This is such a convicting study for me. God knows just what you need when you need it. Isn't that beautiful? Actually sometimes it is a little irritating! God, really? Do I go around with a frown? I am trying so hard to smile ALL the time since I read that. To let things go.... How much do the little things matter? What I require of my children is above all a good attitude. Now why can't I seem to manage that myself? Don't get me wrong, I try and sometimes too hard. The one person that gets the worst of me is my precious husband. God is helping me through this study to realize that is the one person that needs my best. God created me to give him my best! All right girls...I am trying. Pray for me! In fact, let's all pray for each other. :) SMILE!

1 comment:

  1. so true! it's always those closest to us that get our worst and our best. praying for you - praying for all of us to become better women through this book study.

    ReplyDelete